Calusa Veterinary Center

National & International Health & Travel Certificates in Boca Raton, FL

Calusa Veterinary Center is able to provide both health and travel certificates for your pet. A health certificate is required by many airlines and is recommended whenever your pet will be traveling.

Traveling With Your Pet?

If you are looking to get a pet health certificate for your furry friend, Calusa Veterinary Center can help. We can provide you with the necessary paperwork and vaccinations needed to travel with your pet.

The process for obtaining a pet health certificate can vary depending on the country of export, but the general process usually looks like this:

  1. Schedule an appointment with us at Calusa Veterinary Center so that we can assess your pet's health and make sure they are up to date on their vaccinations.
  2. Fill out the required paperwork for the country of export. This can usually be found online or through the consulate of the destination country.
  3. Once everything is in order, we will provide you with a pet health certificate that you can use to travel with your pet.

Keep in mind that requirements for a pet health certificate can change at any time, so it's important to stay up to date on the latest information.

It's very important to allow yourself months or even up to a year or more to get all of your pet's documentation in order before your move.

If you have any questions about pet health certificates or the process of getting one, please don't hesitate to contact us at Calusa Veterinary Center. For more information on traveling with your pet, please contact us or book an appointment today. We would be happy to help.

Join the Calusa Veterinary Center Family Today!

Phone: 561-999-3000

  • Monday:
  • Tuesday:
  • Wednesday:
  • Thursday:
  • Friday:
  • Saturday:
  • Sunday: